We've been to 2 homeschool meetups, and I'm really liking it. There are some really fun ladies there and lots of kids, several being right around G's age. Last week we went roller skating and had a lot of fun! G loved it! I am so pleased with his social growth just since we've been checking out homeschool playgroups. He used to be such a leg-hugger, but now he's running (or skating/tripping) up to people and saying hello and asking their names. It's so great to see him growing like this.
This was G's 3rd time skating, I think. The last time being about a year ago. At first he wanted to hold on to me, but when he figured out that I would not be towing him around the rink all day, he quickly let me go and declared, "I don't need you." His improvement was amazing! He started out slipping and tripping all over the place, falling every couple of steps, but by the end he was doing SO much better. It was fun to see his improvement over such a short time.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment