Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Math Worksheets

A friend of mine (thanks, Angie!) shared this site with me where you can generate your own math worksheets: http://www.themathworksheetsite.com/ . I decided to give it a try today to see if G would understand what it all meant. I've introduced him to addition problems written this way, but he's used to doing them horizontally. Anyway, he understood and he LOVED it! I didn't think he would, but he really enjoyed doing these. He even asked if we could do it again sometime. :-) Now this is hanging on our refrigerator:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site! That sure beats writing it all out and this is much neater. Thank you for sharing it. Your entire blog is full of such great ideas. We did the ubleck today too. What fun that was!!

Mommy to One said...

Oh, good! I'm glad you are enjoying it and getting some fun ideas. :-)