Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, into a new decade I go! I turned 30 today. It sounds scary, but I feel better than I did at 18, so it's not that bad. :-) On Friday, my friends had a girls' game night to celebrate my birthday. It was so much fun and they made me feel special. I am so blessed to have such wonderful ladies in my life. They made me a cake, brought gifts and went around saying what each of them thought was special about me. Wow! What a great way to start off a birthday weekend! Then today, we went out to dinner with Mom and Dad, Tiffany and Erik. Olive garden! Loved it! Then it was back to their house for cake! Ahhh, and my birthday is complete! Thank you to everyone who showed me love on my special day.

No comments: