Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

G worked for a couple of hours altogether on my birthday present this year. When he was finished, he presented me with a box full of rolled up papers tied with yarn. On each one he had drawn a picture. I loved it! Here are some of my favorites. They are just too cute not to share.

The stages of plant growth:


Monster Jam...he's never been, but wants to go.
A vampire bat, his latest interest.

Shrek

God...he is big!


Of course, "I luv cats".
"I luv Gezus".

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh mercy! That is a PERFECT birthday gift! "I luv Gezus" is my favorite, but that Shrek picture is darn good too!

Mommy to One said...

It was awesome! He did it all on his own. I only knew that he was upstairs creating something as a birthday gift. He worked on it for 2 days, about an hour each day. After the first day, he came down and told me he needed a break. :-) But he finished it all up and wrapped it in time for my birthday. I love it!!