Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blog Award!!


I was very surprised and honored to find this blog award presented to me by Joelle at Homeschooling For His Glory.
Now, there are some rules that go along with this award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Now here are my newly discovered great blogs:
Ok, I know that's not 15, but I'm pretty new to this blog stuff. I'll have to add more later.

7 comments:

Dana Leeds said...

Oh, thank you so much! I'm glad you've discovered my blog and are enjoying it. And, welcome to the blog world since you haven't been around long! :-) I'll have to browse through your blog, too.
- Dana

Ana Degenaar said...

Beautiful, love the award image!

Morgan said...

What a wonderful surprise for you! CONGRATS, my friend-that's AWESOME! :0)

Mommy to One said...

And I didn't think anyone was reading my ramblings... :-)

Kimberly said...

Aww, thank you! I'll have to get this posted on my blog (though I really don't know 15 new bloggers!) :)

Oh, and just so you know, I read your blog faithfully, it just takes me a while to get around to it. :)

Morgan said...

And I thank you, too, C. I don't feel very deserving, since I've only joined about 2 days ago, but I'll do my best-est to live up to the standard! ;-) Nevertheless, very thoughtful and kind of you. Now, if only I understood how to retrieve and post it...hhhmmm...
~M

ps-I too have been reading your blog! I have a lot more to go, but one thing at a time...and loved everything I've seen and read! GREAT BLOGGING! :0)

Mommy to One said...

I know you do, Kimberly. :-) You are always so good about leaving comments. I love it!

Morgan~ You can just right click then save picture as... From there, you should be able to load it onto your blog. :-)