Translation: I wish I was a grown up so that I could do what I want like eat whatever I want and just do what I want so that is why I want to be a grown up.
I remember thinking the exact same things when I was a kid. I guess contentment is one of those things we can all benefit from learning, no matter what age we are.
5 comments:
Oh sweet boy! If only "being a grown up" was all about doing whatever we want!
I know...I tell him that all the time, but I think it's one of those things that you don't really understand until you live it. LOL!
Isn't it funny how when you're a kid all you want is to be grown up, and then when you're grown up you're always wishing you could be a kid again?
I remember thinking the exact same things when I was a kid. I guess contentment is one of those things we can all benefit from learning, no matter what age we are.
How precious! And what a keepsake! :-)
Post a Comment