Monday, June 22, 2009
Sewing
G found 3 stuffed animals this morning that needed to be repaired. They each had a little hole in one of the seams, and he was in a "can-do", independent mood and insisted on sewing them up himself. Now, being that he is only five, my first thought was to tell him "no", and to do it myself, but I thought I'd let him give it a try, and you know what? He did a great job! Really, we don't give kids enough credit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like he's doing a fine job all by himself!
I certainly agree... we generally just DO IT because we can do it faster instead of giving them the opportunity to learn and grow. :) Amazing when we slow down we realize how much they really CAN do "aww by mine own self" :) Ha ha. :)
Post a Comment