We have been enjoying listening to books on tape while we are in the car. G has been really interested in the stories and seems to follow them quite well now. We have recently listened to The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White, and Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary. As soon as we finished listening to each of these stories, G would shout, "Do it again!" So, I've let him listen to them again in his room at bedtime. He loves them so much that he actually stays awake for 2-3 hours after going to bed, just so he can listen to his stories. I am so excited that he is enjoying the books on tape so much!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I LOVE our library!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so glad I popped over to your blog before heading out today. We're going to the library, and just last week I was thinking about checking out one of the books on tape to play for the kids in the car. (They have Curious George, Old MacDonald, etc.) Now I think I definitely will. :) How cool that Grant stays up listening. I have a feeling he's going to be someone really important when he grows up. :)
Post a Comment