
I got a new camera!!! Ok, so I got it about 3 weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting about it. :-) It's a Canon Rebel XSi. I still have lots to learn about it, but I'm coming along, and I LOVE it! It's so nice to be able to get nice shots indoors without having to use the flash. And even when I do use the flash, it doesn't look half as bad as it did with my other camera. So, all you photography friends out there...if you had to pick ONE favorite lens, what would it be?

2 comments:
Holy Moly! You went and did it!!! :-> I am tickled absolutely pink for you. You know my vote is for the 50mm prime for price and speed, so I'll not belabor that point. Now show us some pictures girly! :)
You are so funny! "Did I mention...?" I love it! :P
Post a Comment