Today we did this poinsettia craft using construction paper, glue and glitter glue. G loves crafts, and we haven't done many lately, so I thought this would be a great week to do a few.
They're all different. G never really got into coloring (where my friend's son would sit and color for 15-30 minutes at a time when he was two!). He'll do it every so often, but he's never had a real interest in it. He loves to draw his own pictures though.
2 comments:
I swear, I need to bookmark all these wonderful craft ideas for when Bryce FINALLY gets to the crafting age. (I know! He should be there already!)
They're all different. G never really got into coloring (where my friend's son would sit and color for 15-30 minutes at a time when he was two!). He'll do it every so often, but he's never had a real interest in it. He loves to draw his own pictures though.
Post a Comment