Just a couple of "highlights" this week:
We started learning about Rome this week. I read the story of Romulus and Remus to him, and he told it back to me as "Romulus and Regis". Has he been spending too much time with his Regis Philbin loving grandma?
We also made our own fasces, the Roman symbol of power.
The other highlight of this week was "Rupert's" renewed interest in cursive. He's been working in his workbook a bit, but mostly he has just been going nuts writing his name in cursive. I'm finding papers everywhere with his cursive name written on them. He even COVERED a sheet of paper in his newfound script while we were driving in the car the other day. I love it!
We had several social opportunities this week, of course, including: Play practice, kung fu, 2 playdates, story time, and art day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment