Tuesday, September 30, 2008
100!!!
I set up a reward (or bribe, whichever floats your boat) for G a couple of months ago; when he showed me that he could count to 100 without help, we would go out for ice cream. He was excited about the idea at first, but as time went on, he seemed not to care about our little deal. I was even thinking about taking that deal off the table and trying to come up with something a little more enticing. Lo and behold, last night I caught him practicing his counting in bed when he should have been going to sleep. I knew he'd be able to count to 100 soon, and today he did it! He's so excited that all his practicing has paid off, and I'm so proud of him. :-) It's Baskin Robbins for dessert tonight, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment