Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fed Up with Verizon!

Ugh! Have I ever mentioned how frustrating it is to deal with Verizon Wireless' Customer Service? Let me just see if anyone here can understand this scenario: There was one account with 6 phones on it. We wanted to split it into 2 separate accounts; one with 4 phones on it, one with 2 phones on it. Still with me so far? In addition to THAT monstrous change, we wanted one account to keep its current mailing address and owner name. We wanted the other one to have a new owner name and have a different mailing address (essentially, we wanted to open a new account and transfer two of the six lines from the old account to the new one). If you are still with me, you are WAY too with it to work for Verizon's Customer Service, either their help line or at their store. Why is it that it took us 6 MONTHS to get it through to them what we wanted to do? I think we finally got it ironed out today, but we'll see. It's highly likely that we'll still be getting bills with someone else's name on them.

I hope it IS all sorted out because if it is, I NEVER want to have to talk to them again! It's THAT irritating and frustrating. The actual phone service is fine, the customer service is horrible!

No comments: