Sunday, January 4, 2009

Exercise

I've decided to get back on the exercise train after the Dr recommended against it. It has been about a month and I'm SO tired of not exercising. I'll take it low-impact, but I'm doing it. How can a body be healthy without exercise? Anyway, we've been playing a lot of instant movies on www.netflix.com and last night, out of curiosity, I did a search to see if they had any exercise videos on instant play...and they DO!!! They have TONS of them! I'm so excited to have so many options! And no waiting for them to come in the mail. I can do a different workout every day. You have no idea how excited I am about this. :-)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOL! We are SOOOOO complete opposites. I hate, hate, hate to exercise!

So why did the doctor say no to workouts? Did I miss something?

Mommy to One said...

Well, it's not really the exercise itself...maybe a little. A very very litte. It's the way I feel when I don't do it. Guilty, chubby, unhealthy, weak.

I didn't share with the photography group...I have an ovarian cyst. I swear if it's not one thing it's another. The Dr doesn't want it to rupture or twist the ovary. He wants to operate, but I'm still holding out hope for healing and I figure if my body is going to heal itself it makes sense for me to give it the tools it needs. That means exercise, vitamins, good food and lots of water (oddly enough the water is the hardest part for me). So I guess, that's that about that. :-)