It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. Can you say "home buyer's stress"? We are in the process of buying a home and it has had its easy, walk in the park days. Those are over. We are now in the home stretch. You know the one, the stress-filled days of last minute glitches and a seemingly impossible deadline over our heads. The days where you are half-packed but still not sure that you will actually be moving. Ugh! Brighter days will be ahead...right? Please?
At least G is learning the real life lessons that go along with buying a home: the roller coaster ride that it is, the real, and raw stress that goes with it. I can't help feeling bad, though, that he has to go through it right along with us. Stress is not easy to hide.
Long story short: I should be back up and blogging by mid February for sure.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Let me just say again that I am so, so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see pics of you all moved in. :)
Post a Comment